Teacher of Mathematics
Pearson Whiffin Education
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting a full time Mathematics Teacher for a job vacancy with a school in the Dover area. You will hold UK Qualified teaching status and have the ability to teach at KS4 level. This is a fixed term contract job to start in September.
Key responsibilities of the Mathematics Teacher are:
- You will collaborate with all teachers within department to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible.
- You will use student's interests as a way of engaging them and supervise student teachers on placements.
- You will ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised so students know how they can improve.
- You will attend monthly staff CPD sessions to share ideas of best practice and outstanding teaching.
- You will implement and follow the school behaviour management policy.
Benefits of the Mathematics Teacher are:
- Career progression with promotion opportunity including pay rise
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) training whilst you work to help you grow as a teacher
- Pension contribution
- Opportunity to work in a popular, Ofsted rated GOOD school.
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Sophie Baldwin on or email