Job Title: Workshop Manager
Are you a Workshop Manager? Do you have experience working in the Cycling Retail Industry?
You will be responsible for the overall management of the open workshop.
- Assemble & set up bikes correctly with frame protectors, the correct torque settings,
- Fit accessories such as locks or lights as required & encourage sales staff to assist with permitted fittings.
- Manage the completion of bike builds, repairs & servicing, ensuring the tasks are effectively distributed between you & the rest of the team.
- Manage special orders, ensuring all components are ordered & fitted correctly.
- Manage the execution, quality & safety of all tasks conducted.
- Manage a team of 7 workshop staff
- Proven Team Management experience.
- Experienced in the Cycling retail industry.
- Cytech Level 2.
ACS are recruiting for a Workshop Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Workshop Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Workshop Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Workshop Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Workshop Manager role you desire.