IT Manager - Law Firm
IT Manager - Legal Firm
My client is recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to join them in their London City office. This is a brand new role within the firm so a strong background in IT Management (ideally within legal) is essential.
The firm are legal based and medium sized with a number of offices in Europe, they promote a work life balance and physical and mental wellbeing.
A newly created role, the IT Manager will be responsible for staff in multiple sites and report into the IT Director.
- Able to implement and manage the IT strategy
- Ensuring the IT operations of the London office are running efficiently
- Able to communicate with managers and stakeholders throughout the firm
- Working with other sites (occasional travel)
- Ensuring the effective delivery of systems, applications and updates
- Use of private cloud platform
- Ensuring the relevant resources and personnel are in place
- Ensure the provision of security and business continuity
- Manage supplier relationships
- Manage all software and hardware licensing
To be successful in this role you should have a knowledge of the systems within the legal sector. You should have proven experience in IT Management, support and project work. You should have strong communication and problem solving skills and be able to communicate to senior staff members.
The role is based in London City, close to major transport links.
Working hours are 9:30am - 5:30pm, with 1 hour for lunch and various other benefits and services on offer.
Salary is up to £40,000, depending on experience.
For further information you can contact Gemma Rush at Interlink Recruitment.