Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Greenwich Area
Sous Chef Required - Gastro Pub - Greenwich Area
Our client is seeking a solid Sous Chef to work alongside an existing kitchen brigade. They are a historic Georgian 3 storey building that serves fine dining cuisine in there fantastic looking bar and restaurant. The top floor is reserved for private parties and has a set menu that is tailored to the client's needs. Outside they have a sunken garden features both lawn and terrace areas.
- Negotiable dependent on experience and requirements
- Potential of earning an extra £3000 a year in Tips
- 28 Day Holiday per annum
We are recruiting for a hard working Sous Chef who has the drive to enhance their own careers. You will be passionate about fresh produce and be keen to learn more about new preparation and cooking techniques.
Other key characteristics:
- Motivated individuals who approaches all tasks with enthusiasm
- Extensive experience with fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Great leadership and management skills
- Deliver food consistently under pressure
- Passionate about the quality of your work
- Keen to learn more and develop yourself further in the kitchen
- Have a good understanding / knowledge of health and safety
- Very committed and passionate about the industry
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham. Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.