Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Recruitment Consultant
- A confident, ambitious graduate with good interpersonal skills?
- Determined to make money quickly and climb the professional career ladder?
This is an opportunity to join a company recently awarded 'Best Financial Services and Banking Recruitment Firm’ at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence. Employees have also voted it 'Sunday Times Best Company to work for’!
Opportunity + Training
- The company is internationally renowned for sourcing some of the finest front office professionals for well known and respected international financial institutions. Clients include Deutch Bank, BarCap and Goldman Sachs.
- Recent graduate junior headhunters have taken home a whopping £120,000 in their first year.
- You will be mentored by consultants and given 360 degree understanding recruitment consultancy very quickly. Their training improves your negotiating skills and your commercial awareness in order to MAKE MONEY quickly!
- This is with a purpose to supply you with the means to develop your own client base and essentially run your own business within their business! Micro Managing does not exist with this company!!!
Salary + Company Benefits
- Starting salary is £22,000 + uncapped commission (£70,000+).
- The company not only offer an unrivalled, uncapped commission structure, they also run a highly generous incentive scheme.
- Monthly lunch clubs and twice yearly holidays for successful completion of targets are awarded.
- Candidates will ideally be of a graduate 1st/2.1-2.2 calibre or alternatively possess experience within a target driven, sales environment.
- The most important quality for any candidate to possess is drive and determination. With examples to demonstrate this; examples of achievement in sport, academics or other leadership roles are a distinct advantage.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment brand.
Apply below to become part of a world-class recruitment company.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter @ESGRecruitment and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our news and current roles.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.