Consumer Sales Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with a positive outlook to join a fast growing company and become a key member of a busy team supporting the sales of Agriframes - a prestige brand in the garden and leisure sector.
The Consumer Sales Executive will work with the Customer Service and sales team seeking to generate new revenue in the domestic, garden design and contractor markets.
This role will include:
- Answering inbound customer and supplier calls and interacting with customers at the highest level both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Identifying and acting on new sales opportunities as they arise and successfully converting enquiries to sales
- Providing a key link between the Sales, Customer Service and Operations Teams to ensure excellent levels of customer service are maintained
- Accurate input of customer orders into the order-entry system to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and effective manner
- Collating and managing all customer feedback, trouble shooting where required.
- Attending events and exhibitions to develop brand awareness and generate sales
- Producing a weekly overview of activity and regular and accurate sales analysis for business planning meetings
The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and customer service and thrive in a team environment - it may suit a Trainee candidate seeking to develop a career in this area, or alternatively provide an opportunity for someone with experience in Sales or Customer Support to join an established, fast growing independent company with opportunities for progression.
The idea candidate will have:
- An understanding of the approach needed when selling a prestige brand
- Previous customer service or sales experience in an office or retail environment
- Experience with MS Office software, especially Excel, Word and Outlook and database experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions
- A positive and proactive mindset and a flexible, hands-on approach to working in a team.
Experience of working within a consultative sales environment would be an advantage in this role.