Senior Manager Data & Analytics Big 4 Consultancy
SENIOR MANAGER - DATA AND ANALYTICS (MINIMAL TRAVEL- ALL LONDON BASED)
BIG 4 CONSULTANCY-ASSURANCE
A leading big 4 Management Consultancy are looking to bring on board a new Senior Manager of their Data and Analytics team working in the Assurance business area. There has been a lot of investment in their Data and Analytics team, particularly over the last 3 years with an increasing number of major projects and increased market demand.
The company is a hugely successful global Big 4 Consultancy. The last 3 years has seen a really busy period within the analytics business area and they are looking for a senior manager to join they London team who only work with the large FTSE 100 and similar non Financial Services clients as well as some large public sector clients. They are looking for experienced managers who are comfortable supporting their go-to-market propositions and excel in client delivery. This team works with clients across 3 key areas:
- Data Management (data governance and data protection responses)
- Analytics and Reporting (Including Data Visualisation to manage risk, establish controls and improve decision making)
- Advanced Analytics (Data Science techniques such as predictive and prescriptive work)
If you were to be successful in your application for this Senior Manager role, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and owning client and internal relationships
- Selling Data and Analytics assurance services to clients through continually looking at all areas to enhance value in their organisation
- Leading and assisting business development activities through working on bids and proposal responses
- Owning and delivering client engagements and coaching the team to develop and progress
- Be an active member of the team on client-facing project work, being self starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables including risk management procedures are undertaken
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order for your application for the Senior Manager role to be successful you will need;
- Strong Market credentials in Data and Analytics working with FTSE 200 or similar organisations and an ability to demonstrate knowledge and insight in data management, MI and Analytics
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: Telecoms, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Pharma, Retail/Consumer, Entertainment/Media.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management and relationship building skills including communication with senior managers from a non technical background
- Ability to identify and address client needs including building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to build and manage your own portfolio of opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Senior Manager (Consultancy), role please apply via this site.
Tableau, Alteryx, MI, Management Information, Reports, Dashboards, Stakeholder engagement, Analytics, Project Management, Consultancy, Client Delivery, Data Management, Data Governance