Junior Web Developer
CloudScope are proud to be working with a fast-growing, multi-talented, award-winning digital agency based in the centre of Bristol. They're clients range from small businesses to FTSE-100 companies, Universities and colleges, central and local Government. They develop digital solutions across web and mobile and manage digital marketing budgets.
This is a great opportunity for the right person with real potential for career progression within a growing company.
- Taking leadership of smaller projects
- Working as part of a team on new, exciting project developments
- Working on back-end and front-end development with a variety of technology. but with a focus on excellent, responsive, front-end implementation.
- As a developer you will be supported by a team and report into our Lead Developer.
- Can take a user-centric view to agile development
- Passionate about creating great user experiences
- Methodical and pedantic about writing testable code
- Working with clean, commented code is paramount to you
- You enjoy imparting knowledge to others and learning from them
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- CSS3 / SASS
- Mobile-first responsive theming
- Ability to take PSD right through to a final working live product
- PHP (5.x)
- Test-driven development
- Git version control
- Spacious contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays and closure over Christmas, plus 1 extra day per year for each year you work for the company
- Company bonus scheme (allowing you to earn up to 10% on top of your standard salary)
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus
- Drinks on us; tea, coffee, soft drinks, squash, milk, water, and beer / cider for Fridays!
- New starter and project launch celebrations
- Fun "out of the office" team away-days
Contact: Adam Webster