Huntress are recruiting an exciting Purchase Ledger opportunity in Harlow to join a leading owner managed business in a busy working environment. This is an outstanding chance which has come about through the growth of the department and offers outstanding long term career prospects
Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable manager, typical duties and responsibilities will include the following
- Inputting of invoices from suppliers to record on the accounting system
- Experience dealing with multiple currencies
- Liaising with external areas of the business
- Processing BACS payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Dealing with clients and suppliers
- Processing and reconciling expenses
If you have good experience in Purchase ledger, a strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a deadline focused environment then get in touch with your CV today.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.