CASH ACCOUNTANT - INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY COMPANY - (MATERNITY COVER)
Cash Accountant - International Hospitality Company - (Maternity Cover) - Job Summary
Are you an experienced and proven Cash Accountant who is keen to make an impact on a leading international business? Our client is an exciting brand who are looking for a Cash Accountant to join the business for a maternity cover contract.
Cash Accountant - International Hospitality Company - (Maternity Cover) - Role Responsibility
- Reconciliation of banking reports against daily cash breakdown
- Producing sales reports and identifying discrepancies in cash and banking
- Resolving any historic queries relating to cash and sales ledger.
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting cash reconciliation journal to Sage and reconciliation of control balances
- Preparation of credit card, petty cash and expenses analysis
- Preparation of daily cash flow
- Preparation of concession calculations on a monthly basis
- Experience of multi-site accounts and multi-currency
- Ad hoc duties
Cash Accountant - International Hospitality Company - (Maternity Cover) - The Ideal Candidate
- Candidates applying must be proactive, have a good eye for detail and have good communication skills
- Needs to be a self-starter and be able to work to deadlines
- Preferably also have previous experience in SAGE 200
- Confident user of excel including SumIf, V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment
- Ideally be studying for CIMA or any other accountancy professional courses
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.