IPCC Senior Cash Flow Coordinator
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity for an International Financial Services organisation in their Ipswich branch. the business in question are looking to bring in a Senior Cash Flow Administrator to an increased workflow in the team. The role will involve you handling some of the more complex work and help supervise some of the junior member's in the team as well as being involved in the teams business development activities. This is a great opportunity to work for an internationally known brand, have chances to progress within a successful team and receive a very competitive salary and benefit package.
The role will require you to:
- Maintain the Inter-Company accounts and Suspense Account
- Co-ordinate day to day cash flow movements
- Contribute to the review and development of the companies world-wide network
- Develop and maintain close working relationships, financial and communications links the companies national and international branches
- Supervise junior members within the team
The successful candidate will have knowledge of cash lodgement recording, balance ledger, intercompany reconciliation, cash reconciliation and allocation as well as being highly organised and very motivates. You must also be an effective communicator, both written and verbally, and be comfortable working in a busy environment, target lead environment.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber at Cooper Lomaz.