Nuffield Health, one of the UK's leading healthcare organizations, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join our busy Finance team and ensure the prompt collection of cash for corporate and private patient ledgers.
You will have credit control and or debt collection experience and need to be able to demonstrate good communication skills, attention to detail; and have a high level of numeracy.
- Managing the resolution of outstanding debt to reduce overdue ledger and improve debtor days.
- Proactively chase debt for our self-paying patients and corporate groups
- Ensuring ledger maintenance is carried out to strict deadlines to ensure smooth month end controls and reporting
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve outstanding cash and billing queries
- Ensuring that attention to detail and strict Data Protection is maintained at all times
- Processing client payments and accurate recording of patient queries
- Working to strict monthly collection targets
- Establishing beneficial relationships with all corporate clients and ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Prompt and thorough escalation of all payment related disputes and issues.
- Working successfully as part of a high volume team to ensure objectives and targets achieved
Skills & Experience
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Process improvement experience
- A desire to progress within a finance team environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven success in B2B and consumer credit control environment essential
- Experience of TM2 (CRM and Billings platform), Payments platformsand Business objects reporting systems
Interested? A bit more about us…: Nuffield Health is the UK's largest health providers, operating as a not for profit organisation. It delivers services from more than 200 locations including Hospitals, Physiotherapy, Fitness and Wellbeing clubs, Health Assessment Centres and client workplaces.? We provide clinical, fitness and wellbeing services to the general public, private organisations, and the NHS. We have a unique approach to improving health in the UK, putting the quality of care and satisfaction of individuals and companies at the heart of what we do and, in the process, improving the health of millions of people.
Location: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town - 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits:? We're a hard-working bunch but we also take care of our employees. So, with us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, a free onsite gym at Epsom offering exercise classes and discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, an interest free season ticket loan, a Cycle to Work Scheme and a Retirement Savings Plan.