Unique opportunity for an M&E Manager to join a public sector organisation across a listed estate
Your new company
Your organisation is a world renowned public sector body that manages a large quantity of England's historic buildings and monuments.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing a customer focused cyclical and responsive maintenance service to the mechanical and electrical assets of the organisation. The primary focus will be in ensuring that all cyclical and responsive maintenance works are carried out in a timely customer focused way to meet exacting corporate maintenance standards, ensuring that the site security, Health & Safety and high presentation standards are maintained at all times.
Working as part of a small site based team this is an exciting and challenging role requiring technical mechanical and/or electrical expertise, previous experience of mechanical and electrical contract administration and use of asset management systems and with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND level qualification in a mechanical or electrical engineering or a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience in administering M&E term maintenance contracts and schedules of rates
- Ability to manage and plan work of others
- Experience of dealing with listed/historic buildings and their assets
- Experience of preparing schedules and specifications for M&E installations
- Experience of preparing specifications for M&E installations
- Experience of dealing with compliance
What you'll get in return
- £39,000 annual salary, possible increase up to £42,000 for the right candidate
- 4% of pension contribution of basic salary and the company will match your contributions up to a maximum of 10% of your basic salary
- 25 days annual leave with bank holidays on top (goes up to 28 days after 3 years service). Employers can purchase another 10 days as well which will be subsidised from salary
- Childcare vouchers are available
- Flexible working is available
- Interest free season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.