Social Media Assistant
Source Code Personnel are proud to be working alongside Ciaté helping them in their search for a motivated and passionate Social Media Assistant who will be assisting with delivering the Digital Marketing strategy, across Domestic and Global markets.
- Harnessing your creativity to help create, review, edit and publish engaging content across our social media channels
- Engage with our followers through responding to comments at speed and interacting with user generated content
- Analysing the performance of our social channels and reporting this weekly to senior management
- Ensure that our social media channel content is synced with any key calendar dates/events
- Work with our customer services team to ensure that we deliver real time responses to customer queries on social channels
- Work with our marketing Manager to create comms for new product launches
- Work collaboratively with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that all retail partners are up to date with brand assets and comms to share on their social platforms
- Assist in the creation and publishing of social content for all our global partners
- Assisting in the development of weekly communication emails to our database
- Working with the marketing team to ensure all external comms are planned in advance.
- Aid our sales teams with any comms information needed for internal presentations
- Assist with the creation and content for our quarterly magazine
- Liaise with our PR company to deliver timely mail outs of product to influencers and press
You should be:
- An internal communications professional with at least one years' experience
- Experienced with communicating with social influencers, bloggers and press
- An expert in content with proven successes of written and multimedia communications
- Experienced in different communication channels, database emails, newsletters etc.
- Have strong knowledge of the trends of the beauty industry
- Understanding of both the mass millennial consumer and the premium beauty consumer
- Experience working within a fast-paced retail environment
PLEASE NOTE: The interview process will be filmed for series 2 of the Channel 4 Documentary programme, The Job Interview, which is produced by Label1 for Channel 4.
Please only apply if you are happy for your interview to be filmed and to potentially appear in this television programme and you are available for filming in June/July 2017.
The employer is engaging with Label1 in the making of a TV production for which all face to face interviews conducted with the employer for this vacancy will be filmed.
Episodes of series 1 available via Channel 4's online service All 4.
Source Code Personnel is an equal opportunities Recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.