Account Manager, Salary: c£25-30k + Bonus + Car, Based from home or a regional office covering Yorkshire and the North East
We have an exciting opportunity for a top performing Account Manager to work for an industry leading national supplier of business consumables and office supplies. Working alongside the new business sales team you will be tasked with generating new business and developing and nurturing existing accounts. We are looking for a highly driven sales person with a proven track record of consistently over achieving in an Account Manager or Sales role.
The company’s Account Managers are responsible for growing sales by nurturing and developing existing accounts and by working very closely with the high performing New Business Sales team to support them in acquiring new business. The role will involve a mix of both telephone and face to face account management and sales activity, all with a focus on maximising sales opportunities.
The business Specialise in the supply of business consumables and office supplies across the UK including; Stationary, Print - Business print (letterheads etc) and Marketing Literature, Furniture, Data Archiving, Workwear, PPE and Janitorial, Copier's and Managed Print Services. The company can offer real career development opportunities for the right candidates and have a track record of progressing and developing their staff.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Account Manager, Sales Executive or Business Development role
- A top performer with a proven track record of consistently over achieving against targets.
- Whilst this is an Account Manager role, there is an element of new business sales and as such, we are looking for someone with real sales drive.
- Previous B2B experience is essential
- Office supplies or similar industry experience would be a benefits but is not essential as candidates from other competitive industries will be of equal interest.
- You will need to demonstrate high self-motivation and ambition with a hunger for success.
- The ideal candidate will be looking for a new opportunity within a successful business where they can further develop a long term career.
If you feel you can meet the challenges of this role then please apply by attaching your CV.
Key words; Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Field Sales