Senior FP&A Analyst - FTSE Listed Organisation
An extremely fast growing FTSE listed organisation are looking to hire a Senior FP&A Analyst. This company are going through huge amounts of change, and would suit somebody who are looking to grow with the company.This is a newly created role and requires a self starter who is wanting to work within a fast-paced organisation. This role reports into the Head of FP&A, while having a dotted line to the senior management team.
- Production of group monthly management accounts.
- Enhance the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Develop and produce KPIs.
- Managing the forecasting and planning for all the costs of the business adhering to the GIP.
- Providing cashflow forecasts.
- Ad hoc commercial support to the Senior Management team.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or equivalent)
- Strong communication and influencing skills & ability to influence at a senior level
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience within an FP&A Function