2:1 Graduate Trainee Accountant 2016 and 2017 graduates
A successful Insurance Underwriter are looking for a bright, hardworking 2016 or 2017 graduate to join their Syndicate finance team. Due to an internal promotion, this newly created role will allow for a wide range of exposure to different areas of the finance and accounting team. Therefore, this position would be suited to ambitious graduates who are able to pick up new roles quickly.
Duties will include:
- Monthly group bank reconciliations and underwriting reconciliations;
- Carrying out daily insurance postings;
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements, regulatory returns, and reports to the parent company;
- Preparing weekly cashflows; and
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of a 2:1 degree in Accounting and Finance (or related degree); strong A Levels (minimum of BBC); evidence on CV of wanting to pursue a career in accounting; and a desire to add value to a growing finance team. Work experience within an accounts based role would be highly beneficial.
The role requires strong communication skills as the candidate will be working within a small team. Study support and full training will be provided.