STORE AUDITOR - CONVENIENCE RETAILER
Store Auditor - Convenience Retailer - Job Summary
Our client is the largest and market leader in their field and is maintaining their excellent growth that they have had over the last few years.
As part of their continued growth plan they have an excellent opportunity for a Store Auditor to assist auditing & reporting on multiple sites across the UK with occasional overnight stays.
Store Auditor - Convenience Retailer - Role Responsibility
- Responsible for internal processes and procedures that optimise efficiency and time and task on the company's behalf
- Independently audit the Corporate Stores Estate, ensuring compliance and good governance by providing independent assurance on the effectiveness of control, governance and risk management processes
- Undertake regular Store audits to evaluate the Corporate Stores operation and controls in place
- Help identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness - to protect cash loss from tills and stock losses
- Perform and document all work in compliance with established methodology auditing and operational standards
- Complete detailed work papers which contain sufficient evidence on which to base conclusions, which are of a sufficient standard to minimise the number of review points required by audit management, and which are of appropriate quality to allow for process improvements
- Follow up and resolve issues and queries raised during audits Draft audit reports, including assessment of findings and overall report grades, and escalate through Retail Operations and Operational management within agreed timeframes
- Ensure that the Operations Director is kept up to date on audit progress and findings so that we deliver a "no surprises" report to the board
- Self-manage the timely delivery of audits through to and including draft reporting
- Lead on ensuring fit for purpose end to end sections of audit delivery
Store Auditor - Convenience Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience working within a Corporate Stores/Operational role
- Good Operational knowledge of Corporate Stores
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Can do attitude
- Strong levels of communication across the business
- Commercial awareness
- Good experience in delivery of process improvements
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.