Senior Finance Analyst
We are currently working with a leading business based in Crawley who are looking to appoint a Financial Analyst.
The main responsibilities will be to business partner the Project management function through the supply of management accounts which includes; tracking and reporting on project spend, variances to budget and forecasting.
Role will include:
- Create, produce and maintain project level reporting for PM
- Variance analysis and rolling forecast for project costs
- Feed updated project spend to the Project Accountant for inclusion in BAU Budgets
- Working closely with PM to understand their requirements
- Calculate and report on man day consumption
- Track all project invoices ensuring adherence to contract
- Ensure effective financial control of the programme
- Escalating risk and provide business insight to the Cost Efficiency Controller and project accountancy
- Work with the Risk team to highlight issues where appropriate.