Alecto Recruitment are seeking a Service Advisor for a Main Dealer in Crawley.The Role
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. As a Service Advisor you are the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our Retail Centre. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. As a Service Advisor you are quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximising sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.Role Requirements
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- Computer literacy
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a Service Advisor role
- To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- To organise loan car bookings
- To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
- To obtain and process payments according to Inchcape policy
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
- To convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
Service Advisors will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus additional bonuses based on selling targets.
Basic salary from 23,000 to £25,000 depending on experience, OTE 27,000 upwards
Benefits include a pension scheme, childcare vouchers, group incentives and a discount scheme involving over 1000 retailers
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Holly Dewing, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.