Credit Portfolio Risk Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank in the city for someone with relevant Credit Analysis experience to join a fast paced, results driven environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage an assigned varied portfolio that will include counterparties across both Corporates and Financial Institutions.
Some of the responsibilities' of the role include -
- Manage a full range of credit, trading and transactional products for your assigned portfolio
- Ensure Compliance to terms and conditions of the loan and other agreements, complete annual/biennial reviews or facilities, facility renewals, quarterly monitoring and borrowing base reporting for all borrowers.
- Use bank policies/guidelines and judgment to manage daily excesses and over limit payments
- On occasion assist with structuring, documenting and executing new and renewal syndicated and bilateral loan transactions
- Take a view on the credit and borrower risks and refer potential high risk situations to Triage and elsewhere in more urgent situations
It is essential that you have relevant Credit Analysis experience and have a solid academic background. In return they are offering a starting salary ranging between £45,000- £55,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus and benefits. Due to the exposure given across the bank from this position, there are excellent future career progression opportunities within the bank.