Digital Marketing Executive - UK’s number on Business for sale marketplace - Croydon - up to £24k
An exciting opportunity has arisen with the UK’s number on Business for sale marketplace for a Digital Marketing Executive in Croydon.
They receive over 400,000 visits each month from business buyers and works with business transfer agents as well as individuals looking to sell their business.
The Digital Production Executive is responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
· To use market ESP software to create and implement automated email campaigns (training will be provided as necessary).
· To manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across B2C brands, and ensure designs comply with branding guidlines
· To build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports.
· To follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns.
· Using Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver to make edits and tweaks within the emails creatives.
· To compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending emails.
· To ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered.
· To aid in evaluating performance and improve the process through lessons learned.
· HTML template coding and cross browser/email client rendering.
· Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues.
· Troubleshoot deliverability to various ISPs.
· Test different from line, subject line, email content, sending patterns, times, and email HTML combinations for optimal delivery and highest user engagement.
· Ensure email campaigns are tracking properly.
· Support Email Marketing team for database cleansing and re-engagement tasks.
· Escalation of issues to senior management as necessary and appropriate.
· Assist our clients in publishing their profiles and adverts on the website
· To adhere to the Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
· To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Key Results Areas:
· Achievement of agreed email deliverability targets.
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
· Displays energy and confidence in dealing with and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
· A positive attitude to getting the job done, with the ability and confidence to productively challenge and critique colleagues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
· A strong team player.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills
· Creative thinker and problem solver.
· Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Proven ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise multiple campaigns and clients, maintaining a key eye for detail in all areas.
· Demonstrates an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
· Keen to suggest new ideas and/or ways of doing things.
Judgement and Analysis
· Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate complex, sensitive information.
· Awareness of the importance of Company reputation.
· General organisation awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all brands within the Company.
· A desire to develop a career in Email marketing.
· Being part of a focused and talented digital marketing team.
· Growing and developing a collaborative and positive culture.
· Keen to develop relationships across the business and within the industry.
· Ambition to ultimately advance further within organisation and take on more responsibility.
Other Skills and Experience:
· Experience of working in Digital Marketing.
· Proficient in using a WYSIWYG editor
· Experience in B2B marketing to an international audience.
· Hands on experience with email deployment systems, web-based software and Wordpress CMS.
· Experience in building/designing mobile responsive email HTML templates.
· Confident user of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
· Responsive Design knowledge.
· Appreciation of cross browser/email compatibility issues.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
If this is of interest please send your CV through to Lucy for more information and the full job specification.