Contracts / Project Manager
My client is currently on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious Contracts / Project Manager to join our hardworking team. The Contracts / Project Manager will be joining a successful privately owned building contracting company that has built up a fantastic client base over 50+ years of trading. Typical projects that the Contracts / Project Manager will be working on range from £20,000 to £500,000 and comprise extensions and refurbishments for high net worth private clients in Surrey and Sussex.
The successful Contracts / Project Manager will be responsible for the management of sites and duties will include liaising with Clients and Professional Teams, pre-planning contracts and scheduling Labour and Material requirements, programming and scheduling works, managing progress and quality control, liaising with in-house Buyer and Surveyor and providing all necessary information to the rest of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts / Project Manager and ideally the successful Candidate will have either a trade background and/or in-depth experience of the building process from a Management Level.
Contracts / Project Manager Position Overview
- Full responsibility for projects from pre-start planning to snagging.
- Assessing and detailing all Labour and Material requirements prior to commencement.
- Recording all variations and A.I.'s
- Close Liaison with Clients and Professional Teams.
- Close Liaison with the rest of the Team.
Contracts / Project Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in Managing quality specialised contracts.
- Excellent people skills and communication.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong Maths & IT Skills.
- In depth knowledge of building methods.
- Health & Safety awareness.
Contracts / Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £50,000 inclusive of package.
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy