Senior Creative Artworker
Senior Creative Artworker is responsible for print and online artworking and production working across a wide range of communication mediums to include branding, direct mail, advertising, exhibitions, outdoor, and digital projects. For delivering quality, detailed and consistent creative artwork for various projects, for a wide array of clients across the world.
This role is focused on thoughtful and inspired thinking with the opportunity to lead and contributing relevant skills on both small and large projects with an excellent production output. A willingness to share experiences and advice with junior team members as well as being able to inspire the rest of the design team.
* Leading projects through artwork and production stages and collaborating with designers as required
* Work with the project team to fulfil some day to day client and production needs
* Able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent
* Actively seek to improve production process with the aim of minimising time and producing error-free artwork
* Produce clear and clean digital files with additional notes for final reproduction
* Maintain and improve quality of artwork
* Provide logistical support and feedback for tracking and scheduling projects within the studio
* Attend, edit and approve production of artwork on-site at print facilities to ensure that quality standards are met
* Accountability for the accurate production of collateral for final artwork within timescales and deadlines
* Demonstrate openness and ability to collaborate with others within the company.
* Liaising with printers and suppliers when required
* A good understanding of project brief, budgets, scope and timelines
* Good communicator of ideas, output and working with remote teams in different countries
* Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills and other relevant software.
* Good technical and digital skills including retouching, visualisation and a sharp eye for detail
* Outstanding expertise and command of all basic design principles
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.