C# Software Engineer - Hedgefund
My client is a systematic hedge fund based in the City of London. Their core strengths are technology and research. If you enjoy challenging work alongside a strong team of investment professionals then this is the job for you.
They are currently looking for Junior Software Developers with a focus on the .NET platform.
You will be exposed to creating and maintaining their own applications based around a C#/.NET/SQL Server/ASP.NET universe.
Many projects are greenfield projects and allow you to make your own mark on the development process early on.
• Minimum 1 year experience in C# and the .NET platform
• They would expect you to have worked with the latest version of the .NET platform
• Database experience (SQL Server, Oracle or equivalent)
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and thoroughness
• Education to BSc. level or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
Desired (but not essential):
• Experience in Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS, JSP, ASP.NET)
• Experience in multi-threaded application development
• Network Programming experience (TCP/UDP)
• Experience in Distributed Version Control (PlasticSCM, Git, Hg or other)
• Strong understanding of Windows Technologies
• Familiarity with LINQ
If this seems like the role for you, then please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.