Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for a reputable property company who are looking to add an Accounts Assistant to their team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the accounts payable function for a number of entities and clients.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with 1-2 years finance experience in accounts. If you have used Sage before this would be a bonus but it is not essential.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing purchase invoices for a number of entities and clients using Sage
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly prepayments and accruals journals.
- Update of the fixed asset register and depreciation journals
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing company debit cards and petty cash.
The client is looking to get someone started ASAP so candidates on short notice would be preferred.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.