£20,000 - £24,000
We require a Chef to join the team in a successful restaurant in the Llangollen Area, North Wales.
- Lead kitchen team
- Oversees and organises kitchen stock and ingredients - including ordering stock
- Develop and design menu’s
- Cook from fresh ingredients - breakfasts, lunches and evening meals.
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records and minimises waste, plus works with existing systems to improve waste reductions and manage budgetary concerns.
- Supervises all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well managed.
- Coordinate with restaurant management team on supply ordering, budget and kitchen efficiency and staffing.
The ideal Chef will be time served in a similar position, the skills and qualifications needed to be successful are:
- Time served in a restaurant environment
- Extensive restaurant, food and beverage knowledge
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of restaurant regulations
- Leadership, management, positivity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated, creative problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
This is a great time to join an established company that provides a great service to its clients. The successful Chef will have the opportunity to learn new skills and the potential to develop.
On offer is a salary between £20,000 - £24,000 per year dependent on skill set, free on site parking.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.