Field Sales Manager - Home Heating Sector
First Personnel are Recruiting for an EXPERIENCED Field Sales Manager in the Home Heating Sector.
We are looking for an experienced individual who lives and breathes sales, someone who accepts nothing but the very best from themselves and those around them.
A generous basic salary of £25’00 with realistic OTE in the first year of £70’000 + phone + laptop.
- To manage and motive the field sales team to achieve growth targets.
- Recruit, train and manage people who will assist you to meet your objectives.
- To assist the company in developing business objectives.
- To implement sales targets and KPI’s for individual team members and collective team.
- Drive the Sales function to success by utilising your personal skills.
- Assist with a future transition to a 7-day a week operation and adapt accordingly.
- A proven Sales Management background, including extensive B2C experience of heating and boiler sales in the home.
- Experience in heating and boiler sales, particularly within the customer’s home is essential.
- A proven track record in Direct Sales.
- Experience of selling directly in the home.
- Motivated by sales targets
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of leading a sales team and achieving or exceeding KPI’s.
- Constantly looking to make improvements of process, procedure and people.
- Prepared to work hours in-line with business needs