My Client a leading Media listed business in Central London is looking for an Assistant Accountant/Finance Analyst to join their Head Office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role as an Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Draft accruals for profit and loss accounts
- Preparation of data for period end management and board packs
- Preparation of data for stakeholder reports
- Ad reviews and reconciliations during period end
- Responsible for ensuring all audit support paper work is completed and filed each period end, general ledger reviews, trial balance etc.
- Assistance with the preparation of forecast and budget work
- Raising automated purchase orders for party contracts
- Assisting the in the completion of their duties
You will be an AAT/ACCA/CIMA Studier with 2 years minimum in an accounts role. You must have prior exposure of working with month end.
This role will become quite analytical over time so the candidate must have a desire to move into a Finance Analyst role.