OVERVIEW: BID WRITER
Due to an exciting period of growth, our prestigious client is looking to add a Bid Writer to their business development team.
The role is office based in Central London, along with potential flexibility around working from home also available where appropriate.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: BID WRITER
The Bid Writer will support and drive growth by researching, sourcing, writing and submitting tendering and fundraising opportunities in line with the strategic plan of the organisation. You will be driving the development and success of education and training bids and tenders, utilising key stakeholders on a local, regional and national level. This position will identify business opportunities, in line with strategic plans in order to grow the organisation and build sustainable growth.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: BID WRITER
- Working closely with the Senior Management team to identify new business opportunities, including commissioning and tendering opportunities in line with core values, organisational objectives, strategies and plans
- Project manage the co-ordination, development, review and editing of tenders, expressions of interest and pre-qualification questionnaires, in line with strategic
- Completion of tenders and other proposals to deadline, ensuring they are of consistently high quality and conform to the brand style
- To identify key strategic delivery partners and funders, develop partnerships within LEPs to aid application success
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: BID WRITER
- Experience of coordinating and writing proposals and bids for Education and Training
- Practical current skills surrounding, and knowledge of, the educational and FE market place
- Proven track record of successful tenders with financial values of at least £100K
- Ability to work at a strategic level
- Experience of using PICs or similar MIS systems
SALARY/BENEFITS: BID WRITER
Starting salary range between £35k - £38k (depending on qualifications and experience)
23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Attractive Employee Benefits package
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.