Automotive Workshop Controller
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Workshop Controller Required in Basildon.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Workshop Controller Required for National Recovery Company Workshop, Motor Trade Jobs - Basildon.
Workshop Controller Required for National Recovery Company Workshop, Motor Trade Jobs - Basildon.
Our Client is currently looking to hire an experienced workshop controller. Previous experience as a workshop controller is essential. Your main day to day duties will be:
* Ensure that exceptional customer service is applied at all times
* Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the service department
* Control resources at a level commensurate with profit requirements and enhanced customer relations
* Maximise profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials to franchise and non franchise customers
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's.
Working hours; (40 hour week) Weekly rota Monday - Friday 7am-4pm & 10am - 7pm with 1 in 3 Saturday's.
Basic salary will be in the region of £35,000 + bonus of around £45,000.
If you are interested please get in contact for more details on the vacancy.
Ideally you will live in the Basildon Area or be able to commute to the area.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London & Essex, please contact Rose.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting Ref: J70871, Workshop Controller, Basildon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.