CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER
Juice is very excited to offer this fantastic opportunity, working with a large media organisation based in the centre of Bristol.
We are looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager to lead and develop all aspects of the online and offline customer journey across regional digital and print portfolios.
This is a varied role which will see you take ownership over a variety of responsibilities. The main focus being, to building brand engagement, enhancing experience and increasing platform loyalty. Therefore you must have the ability to create, setup and manage a series of campaigns at any given time. The role will also see you supporting in the development and delivery of timely, consistent, consumer marketing campaigns working in conjunction with Group Promotions,
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deliver effective campaigns that consistently highlight all benefits of flexible subscription packages, pricing discounts and added value loyalty benefits of subscription.
- To deliver strategy to capture data and sign-up non-subscribers to the loyalty platform at all events.
- To provide voucher rewards/leaflets as appropriate to subscribers
- Direct marketing through online and offline channels including direct mail, email, app notifications and retail.
- Work with Group Promotions to actively convert registered users of our news websites to engage with loyalty.
- To actively promote subscription campaign and compelling loyalty value on the organisations websites
- To work with local teams to target consumers that have engaged with the brand via non-Plus coupon cut-out offers, competitions or events (and provided email and name data) to register for loyalty.
- Work with local promotions team to ensure that data is captured via loyalty programme for all pillar promotions.
- Conduct regular online research surveys into consumer loyalty rewards, and reasons for not engaging.
- Develop plans to provide subscribers with money can’t buy experiences across the region.
For all your hard work, you will be rewarded with
- A Salary £25,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week [Mon - Fri]
- Healthcare Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefits Scheme
- Long term rewarding career on offer
- On-going professional and personal development
- Gain valuable experience on major resource projects
As the ideal candidate you will have at least three years' experience within a similar role with a proven record in planning, implementing and evaluating campaigns across a wide range of channels.
You will have an excellent track record of using databases and spreadsheets as well as extensive experience of using social media on a consumer level.
You will be a natural people person and bare excellent written and verbal communication skills, including reporting and copy writing, as well as thorough proofreading abilities.
You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and bare excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task, time manage and take on new information at a high level.
Strong campaign management and organisational skills also desirable
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and would like to learn more, please contact Kate Davis at Juice Recruitment today!