Project Manager - Construction and Airport - OOH
The successful Airport Project Manager responsibilities will include:
- To manage multiple media projects concurrently throughout their whole lifecycle.
- To manage Project budgets and programs, delivering on time and within budget.
- Day to day management & responsibility for media for the companies Airport Team and be the delivery focal point of Development projects to clients (internal and external).
- All duties involved in the approval process, maintaining project paperwork and IT systems. This will include, handling telephone enquiries, internal and external meetings, and inspection / site tours.
- Ensure structures are built to the design specification and ensuring that the Company’s and or Business Partners - construction, quality and health & safety standards are implemented and complied with on all sites, including attending site installations during engineering hours (i.e. night works) to ensure successful completion.
- To pull together all key stakeholders (external and internal) ensuring a turn-key solution to development projects.
- To gain suitable knowledge from internal and external contacts to ensure best in class delivery of Media locations.
- To constantly challenge process to ensure projects are delivered best in class.
- To undertake works in compliance to CDM regulations.
- To review and authorize Method of Works Statements (MOWS), Risk Assessments (RA) and issue Permits to Work and to ensure their full compliance.
- Managing the construction phase of the project to ensure projected in-charge date is achieved.
- Ensure contractor H&S resources meet Company, project and legislative requirements, along with carrying out regular inspections of contractor performance in the field.
- Trouble shooting Business Partner issues on construction works and ensuring Business Partner relationships are well maintained.
- Ensuring that all sub-contractors are regularly inspected and audited for compliance with Company policies and to ensure best value is delivered at all times
- Assisting the Airport Development Director to identify opportunities for cost reduction through design, construction method, materials and volume discounts and with any adhoc projects.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Development Project Managers and the Operations departments
- Compiling construction costs for Capex build proposals
- To receipt all purchase orders in line with Finance deadlines.
- Track financials as part of projects
- Pull together project programs on MS Projects
- Communicate with Heathrow Airport via CEMAR Project communication tool
- Meet weekly with Heathrow Airport PMs and Delivery Integrators at the Airport
- Liaise with key contacts Development Manager Airport, Development Director, Managing Director, suppliers and contractors
Our client has hired from us and previous Airport Project Managers have been;
- Degree in Engineering or Construction of benefit
- Process agreeable - Understand the value of process & how it benefits all.
- Proven project management experience
- Proven experience in managing contractors & project costs.
- Strong awareness of safety and quality principles.
- Qualified in occupational health and safety to IOSH and/ or NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent an advantage.
- Conversant with H&S Management systems and aspects of risk management in a multi-site environment.
- Professional and strong communicator - both written and spoken; good presentation skills
- A flexible approach as extensive travel around the UK portfolio required.
- Innovative and self-motivated; good time-management
- Investigative and analytical skills
- A clean current full driving license.
If you feel that this Airport Project Manager is the next opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your CV.
# Airport Project Managers