This is an opportunity that any Full Stack Web Developer should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with extensive experience in Node, React, and Redux to join and continue the success of their cross-functional Agile development team.
Duties you will be performing:
- You will use well-known frameworks and best practice to build and maintain code to the highest quality
- You and your team will take full code ownership and release independently using continuous integration
- You will be given the space to use your own ideas to improve our clients Ecommerce platform with information provided from metrics, customer feedback, and experiments
- Working alongside the management team you’ll help with the technical scoping and planning for projects with your ideas
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Responsive design, Cross browser compatibility
- Continuous integration
- AWS deployment
- Unit Testing, TDD, BDD
- Rest and SOA
- Pair programming
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning eCommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017"
The salary is based on experience, ranging between £65,000 to £75,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Full Stack Web Developer job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!