Logistics Coordinator (Major New Build Commercial) - Taunton
One of our leading clients, a multi-divisional main contractor, are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to work on a £45m modular build office block in the Taunton area. The successful candidate will have previous experience working on multi million pound projects and carry out their work to the highest efficiency.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe transportation of all deliveries on to the site, processing all supplies, stock and materials efficiently through the system.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure all deliveries meet the project demands with the minimum of delay.
- Providing new initiatives to streamline the transportation and delivery processes.
- Adhering to / promoting company H&S standards at all times.
- Ensuring full compliance and control of the DMS system.
- Overseeing inventory of goods and vehicles.
Logistics Coordinator Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years Logistics experience.
- Major project experience.
- Attention to detail and understanding of quality management principles.
- First aid.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to Dan Gevaux at our London office.