Senior Application Developer/Developer VB.NET,C#, VB.NET
VB.NET, C#, VB.NET, XML related Technologies including XSLT
(£50,000 - £60,000)
Senior Applications Developer/Senior Developer
A pioneering global law firm in central London is actively looking for a Senior Applications Developer to join the in-house development team! The will have a lots of focus on the Firm PMS system "Elite 3E". You will be involved in developing, testing, support and maintenance of the firm's global finance systems and application estate.
Role & Key Skills:
- Excelent knowledge of .Net Framework (Primarily VB.NET, C# train to VB.NET)
- XML related Technologies including XSLT
- Good knowledge of database design, analysis and development mainly SQL Server 2013+
- To build highly-performing enterprise solutions that increase staff productivity and improve financial performance.
- You will be working closely with the broader IT departments and other functional experts to ensure all technical aspects of the projects are delivered as planned.
- Provide technical support for delivered software product to other development team members and members of the wider global finance group.
- You will need to be confident and able to use your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design.
- Able to interact positively at all levels within the firm and a good team player.
- Able to make decisions under pressure - particularly when dealing with difficult situations.
- Professional in outlook, attitude and appearance.