Registered Childrens Manager Liverpool £34k!
Registered Manager required for a home based in the Knowsley area of Liverpool.
Job Purpose and Role:
To effectively manage a 5 bed childrens residential home.
To work within and ensure effective delivery of the main responsibilities and key areas identified within the role of a manager, within a specialised (CSE) residential setting catering for young people who may display challenging and disruptive behaviours.
Professional Care Qualification (Level 5 Diploma or Dip SW, CMS, CQSW, Registered Manager’s Award).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Minimum of 3 Years’ experience of working with young people in a residential setting.
- Demonstrable Experience of managing people in a residential setting.
- Experience of monitoring, recording and reporting.
- Working on own initiative when required.
- Leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Effective Team Working, understanding & practise.
- Considerable evidence of working with young people in a residential setting.
- Evidence of management at a senior level within a residential setting.
- Evidence of staff/team management on a regular basis.
- Budget management including monitoring, recording & reporting.
- Good written & oral communication.
Please apply below to be considered for this vacancy