Chartered Structural Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Chartered Structural Engineer to work for a well-established consultancy based near Epsom Surrey. The company the Structural Engineer will be working for have a range of clients that operate in most markets and in both public and private sectors. Some of the projects the Engineer will be working on include work on Football Grounds, Residential properties, college's, restorations and insurance claim management.
The successful Structural Engineer would have a background in Steal Metalwork, Geotechnics or Groundwork engineering. The Engineer would be degree qualified in Civil or Structural engineering. The ideal Structural engineer would be able to manage their own work load and would preferably have a basic knowledge of Auto CAD.
Chartered Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Calculate pressures, stresses and strains
- Analyse configurations of the basic structural components
- Liaise with designers
- Review and modify designs
- Working directly with clients and building relationships
Chartered Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Civil/ Structural Engineer or similar
- Chartered membership
- Ability to manage own work
- Background in Steal Metalwork, Geotechnics or Groundwork engineering
- Full UK driving Licence
- Knowledge of Auto CAD
Chartered Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary- £40- £60K Depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday
- Business Mileage
- Government pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy