Senior Management Accountant
Your new company
An International Advertising business based in Hammersmith is recruiting a fully qualified Senior Management Accountant. You will work in a small, friendly team reporting into the Statutory Reporting Manager and Chief Accounting Officer while also working alongside a wider finance team.
Your new role
As a Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for preparing the accounts for 9 companies (UK and Ireland) and coordinating the treasury management systems for all entities.
You will be responsible for the below:
- Monthly reporting of the actuals for nine companies (Irish and UK)
- Preparing ad hoc financial analysis and reports as requested by the Statutory Reporting Manager
- Monthly reconciliations of inter-companies
- Manage and assist the management accountant's running of daily and monthly treasury reports
- Managing relationships with the Corporate team to enhance Treasury Management System functionality
- Supporting a junior Management Accountant
What you'll need to succeed
You must be fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent) with experience working with treasury. You will thrive working in a fast paced business and can confidently work with a diverse range of key stakeholders on a day to day basis.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a leading International business where there is big scope for development and progression. This role gives you valuable exposure to key decision makers and the corporate team, that will further development your commercial skillset. It is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA who is looking for that next step having become qualified over the last 2 years
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.