Divisional Finance Director
Our client is a leading edge highly acquisitive services business in a new opportunity has arisen for a divisional finance director.
The main purpose of this role will be to support the general manager and the corporate centre:
- To be a champion for the proactive management of risk within the Business Unit.
- To drive improvements in the management of cash within the business.
- To ensure that contracts are properly administered throughout the operation.
- To ensure governance of process and Operational compliance with Commercial Processes and Controls e.g. tender submission, delegated authorities etc…
- To provide accurate financial information on a timely basis as required by the FS leadership Team and UK Board.
You will be paramount in driving the growth and strategy of the business. You will have an excellent understanding of operational finance and be able to communicate confidently as well as professionally. You will require extensive experience of working in a business service environment.