Payroll Support Administrator
Our client based in Farnham are seeking a Payroll Support Administrator to join their extremely fast paced and busy Accounts team.
The successful applicant will be a forward thinking individual with great attention to detail to assist the Payroll Officer in a small accounts team in all Payroll preparation.
The daily duties involve:
- Managing multiple payrolls (Approx. 6 with 700 employees in total)
- Dealing with zero hour contracts
- Preparation of the gross pay for various companies within the group from the internal rostering system
- Ensuring that the data used for payroll is accurate
- Processing and calculation of mileage and travel time payments
- Recording and calculation of holiday pay
- Processing Starters and Leavers.
- Preparation of operational KPI’s across the Group covering Payroll and Clients
- Looking for ways to improve systems and communication, and able to implement these changes if agreed.
- Support to other members of the accounts team as time allows.
The applicant will ideally come from an Administrative role within an Accounts function that has involved preparing payroll for temporary workers/contractors who are paid in different frequencies and at different rates. You will also be used to working on large Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. This is involve producing, importing and exporting data on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity for future development as the group expands. They are offering up to £25,000 dependent on experience. Due to the location of the company, you must be a driver with your own transport.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.