Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer (Mobile Commercial Service & Maintenance)
Location: Field Based covering Hampshire and Sussex
Salary: circa £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + Overtime & Travel Time & Benefits
The BTU Group of Companies is privately owned Building Services Company and consists of Maintenance Division, Installations Division, BTU (Pool services) Ltd and Weyside Management Services Ltd.
We offer full design, installation, maintenance and repair service to domestic and commercial plumbing, heating, hot water, gas and electrical systems.
Due to continued expansion we are keen to speak with experienced Commercial Gas Engineers.
The Commercial Gas Engineer would be responsible for the servicing, maintenance and repair of Commercial Gas Appliances and associated plant. Participation in "Call-Out" expected on a 1 week in 4 rota
Essential Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Experience):
- 5 years` experience within a similar Gas Engineering Role
- Current Commercial or Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualifications
- Experienced in completing Plant Room annual PPM service visits
- Experience with reactive diagnostic breakdown calls and quoted repairs
- Experience in upgrades to Commercial Gas appliances and associated plant and controls
- Ideally be located within the BN, TN, PO or RH postcode areas or within a commutable distance
- Hold a Full Clean UK Driving License
- DBS check will be required to be carried out
- Eligible to Live and work in UK with fluent English Skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking company that offers career development opportunities and a number of benefits including a Company Van, Telephone and Pension.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
We regret that due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted. In the event we do not contact you within 2 weeks of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mobile Service and Installation Engineer, Gas Engineer, Installation Engineer, Gas Installation Engineer, Gas installation, Services Engineer, Gas Safe, ACS Gas, Maintenance Engineer, Heating, Service, Gas, Oil, Environmental, Mobile Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Service and Installation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Domestic Gas Engineer, Field Engineer,