Export Credit Controller
Export Credit Controller (French-speaking), Wimborne, Up to £35,000
A leading supplier to retailers all over the UK and Ireland requires a French-speaking Export Credit Controller to join their team.
- Maximising cash collection and minimising bad debt
- Controlling credit issues
- Dealing with a variety of currencies
- Liaising with overseas export customers
- Monitoring payment agreements
With over 6,000 product lines covering both own brand and licensed products, you’ll be working within a creative company, report to the Senior Credit Controller and assist in the support of a Junior Credit Controller.
The ideal Export Credit Controller will:
- be fluent in French and confident to use it daily within your role
- at least 2 years’ experience within credit control including foreign exchange
- experience of looking after export customers
- strong understanding of working within different currencies (specifically EUR + USD)
- good customer service and telephone skills
- excellent attention to detail
For the opportunity to join an experienced company with a strong reputation for excellence within distribution, call Melissa on or email to discuss in more detail.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.