Branch Manager -High Street -Permanent role with mobility
We have an opportunity for a Branch Manager to lead a team within the High Street Branch. You'll be a Leader, providing clear direction, coaching and support to build a committed, collaborative team that delivers high standards.
You will be passionate about people and leading from the front, setting high standards for all of your team. Operationally, you will take ownership and responsibility for ensuring that your branch is fully equipped to reach all of its measures, which include service, getting things right first time, staff development and risk. Using your experience and your team's understanding of your local community, you will deliver the right services to your customers all of the time!
You will be expected to ;
- Take the lead in ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved
- Support your team with a hands on coaching support role to ensure they achieve core branch and individual measures.
- Ensure the branch meets all, legislative, code of practice and internal control requirements.
- Ensure the communication of plans for the branch to staff in a timely, positive manner and that staff understand, and are supported, to deliver them.
- Ensure agreed activities are validated to ensure they are happening and are effective.
- Have a positive impact in the local community
You will :
Ideally you will have retail and or financial services experience at a supervisory level
- Be driven to inspire a close team with evidence of high standards of customer service and achieving individual measures.
- An aptitude to develop your team and executing a clear vision of what we expect when it comes to dealing with our members.
- Strong communication and development skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature.
Our people are our most valuable asset and we are committed to attracting and retaining the very best people who reflect our values. We recognise the importance of helping you to balance your working life with other priorities, so if you wish to consider this vacancy and your circumstances require different hours to those advertised, then let us look at the flexibility you require and see if we can accommodate your needs, whilst ensuring we continue to meet our members’ needs.
The contract will be for 37 Hours , working 5 out of 6 days over the operating hours of the High Street Branch with a 7.5% Shift Allowance.
The role will start in the High Street Branch initially with a flexible mobility option that will require the successful candidate to move to another location within the local vicinity in the future.