Product Owner (Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Accounting Products)
Considered joining a renowned software development firm who develop bespoke accounting solutions for leading Financial Services clients?
My client are currently undergoing rapid growth, to give you some context, they are 300 people worldwide, with an approximate 100 increase in staff last year. In that same period their share prices increased 115% and they are now in a fantastic position to match that growth this coming year.
The demand is for someone with experience in a high level product owner role within financial services, ideally with a strong knowledge of finance systems and processes, to work closely with the Head of Product to define, develop, and implement the wider product roadmaps and strategy.
- Working with leading Financial Services clients to design and implementing product strategy and roadmaps.
- Reporting to the head of product, working closely to ensure the delivery is performed within budgets and to agreed timescales.
- Leading and building the product team.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both with the internal functional leaders and key client’s stakeholders.
- Fostering an environment of innovation, collaboration, open communication and a strong sense of team work.
- Occasional travel to their offices in America/Canada/Singapore.
- Significant experience managing the product function, ideally for a financial or accounting product
- Extensive experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience creating product strategy in alignment with the business objectives.
- An ability to lead, manage and develop large teams.
For further information or to register your interest, call Shaun Kett or send across your CV
Position: Product Owner (Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Accounting Products)
Salary: £85,000-£100,000 base depending on experience, plus excellent bonus and benefits.
Contact: Shaun Kett