Engineering Manager £40k - £50k p/a Mon - Fri Full Time, Permanent position
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a multi-national manufacturer in the East Yorkshire area. As Engineering Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of Supervisors and Engineers communicating with other departments within the business to coordinate maintenance and repair work whilst making sure health, safety and environmental policies and procedures are adhered to.
- People Management
- Managing and communicating directly with other departments for planned maintenance and repair work
- Budget control
- Preparing reports, analysing data and establishing a computerised maintenance management system
- Analysing KPI's
- Dealing with any staffing issues, including recruitment, reviews, training & disciplinary
- Addressing areas of poor performance
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Qualification - Degree or Diploma
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Health & Safety Certificate
- Previous experience in FMCG is essential, ideally in the food sector.
- Strong people manager
- Excellent organisational skills, prioritising and planning experience is essential
- Budget control experience
- Lean manufacturing / Continuous Improvements experience
What you'll get in return
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Full Company benefits package
Full time, permanent position
Monday to Friday
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.