General Manager - Iconic Pub venue
GENERAL MANAGER REQUIRED - ICONIC LOCATION - POPULAR, BUSY SITE TAKING CIRCA £45K PER WEEK - COMPETITIVE SALARY + ON-SITE ACCOMMODATION
Following a recent promotion, we are helping to find an experienced General Manager to take over this iconic, popular venue.
Part of a well established group with over 70 venues in their portfolio, this group offer a wide variety of site styles, within an evolving brand environment.
This particular site is a large, well established business set in Chiswick that offers a daily changing menu, with a strong sharing platter / Tapas style cuisine available that has proven hugely popular with the local customer base.
The site takes circa £45,000 during the summer, in part due to the large garden area, however, still delivers £30,000 off season, so is a very busy and popular site, as General Manager, you will:
- Maintain and build upon the solid reputation of this venue
- Lead, develop and motivate your team to delivering successful results for the business
- Engage and communicate with the local community, driving sales through local and social media opportunities
- Comply with all company requirements, ensuring brand standards are delivered throughout the business
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with all legal requirements
- Build strong relationships with your management team and help with succession planning
The previous General Manager has just accepted a promotion within the company and it is important that the success of the site continues. We are looking for someone with previous General Manager experience and has:
- Worked in a food focussed pub or restaurant environment
- Managed a high turnover business, generating over £30,000 per week
- A track record of achieving on budget performance
- Forged good relationships with local customers and businesses to the benefit of the business
- Led and organised a team of over 15 members + part-time workers
In return for your service and commitment, the company offer a very competitive salary (depending on your experience) and a range of company benefits.
The site also has on-site accommodation available for the successful applicant.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.