My client are committed to offering their customers the best possible buying experience in the Automotive industry. They specialize in high specification vehicles from prestige manufacturers including Land Rover, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz and Bentley. The Vehicles are handpicked for their quality and specification by their experienced buying team, who combined have over 75 years vehicle purchasing experience. All cars are prepared and presented to the very highest standards. Their approach is simple, 'be the best'.
Due to expansion they are seeking a Vehicle Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all vehicles are diagnosed, serviced and repaired to the highest level possible.
- Diagnostics, Servicing and major repairs of all makes and models of vehicles especially German and Landrover models
- Working in West London
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- Diagnostics experience essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence essential
- Ideally living in or around South West London
- £25-30k basic
- Great Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.