This firm is situated in London's iconic Canary Wharf, with this location comes a first-class client base which has been built up over many decades. What stands them apart is their non-hierarchical environment, they are dynamic, friendly and progressive. They have become a well-known name across London for the quality work that they do. Opportunities rarely arise at this firm due to their incredible staff retention rate. They now stand at just over 50 staff and have grown year on year organically.
This firm is seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join their office in Canary Wharf.
The Residential Property department deals with high quality work, where fee earners deal with their own caseload, often high-value transactions for a HNW client base. You will deal with a broad caseload of; domestic and commercial, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties, re-mortgages, transfers of equity and lease extensions.
This role comes with excellent opportunities for progression
- You will be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or ILEX with at least 2 years Conveyancing experience (there is no upper limit)
- You will have experience in dealing with your own caseload
- An exceptional eye for detail is a must
- First class communication skills are essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join this firm based in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.