A Team Manager is currently sought to join a large scale Fianancial Services organsation based in Birmingham.
The successfully appointed Team Manager will have proven management experience gained within a similar large scale financial services institution and will have experience of AML, PEP's, SAR's and CPO's.
Key Team Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate resources across Financial Crime Operations to ensure the achievement of planned performance and agreed service standards
- Assist with the newly created Financial Crime function ensuring that the system and processes are tested and fully embedded
- Take responsibility of one or more of the following areas; Transnational Monitoring Unit, Court Production Order team or the Customer Payments Screening Team.
- Ensure adherence to the organisations risk and compliance policies
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities assigned to team members
Key Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Prior management or team leader experience gained within a large scale financial services organisation
- AML or financial crime experience is desired
- Experience of leading operational teams that carry out sanctions, PEPS, SARS and CPO is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who currently hold a management or team leader position within a large scale financial services institution.
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at